Hello, you may have seen my version of the characters I hate even though everyone else likes, and I make a 2nd part to it.
Well, here is the vica-versa version I've been meaning to make although I have a lot of characters I like that everyone hates, so this may be only part 1
10. Squidward Tentacles (SpongeBob SquarePants) - Details Coming Soon.
9. (tie) Brian and Meg Griffin (Family Guy) - Details Coming Soon.
8. Scrappy-Doo (Scooby-Doo) - Details Coming Soon.
7. Scrat (Ice Age) – I know, Scrat has lots of fans but clearly the Blue Sky crew hates him (because they don’t want to give him a happy ending) and practically EVERY Ice Age character can’t stand him or doesn’t care the least bit about him
More details coming soon.
6. Doug Funnie (the titular character of Doug) – Details Coming Soon.
5. Elmo (Sesame Street) – Details coming soon.
4. the Snuggle bear from the Snuggle commercials – Details coming soon.
3. Tow Mater (Cars) – Details coming soon.
2. (three-way tie) Heffridge Trumpler Brumpet Heffalump IV (Pooh’s Heffalump Movie), Darby and Buster (My Friends Tigger & Pooh) – Details coming soon.
1. Furrball Cat (Tiny Toon Adventures) – Like Scrat, sure Furrball has a lot of fans but apparently the heartless Tom Ruegger crew didn’t care about him the least bit and practically neither does a majority of the other TTA characters.
Buster and Babs’s signs of disrespect:
- They don’t rescue Furrball from Elmyra on the show (except for one time, ONE time, that’s it) and they’re supposed to know Furrball doesn’t deserve Elmyra’s treatment and he deserves a better home. They don’t even rescue him in the movie, like they should’ve, why not rescue him during the summer?! They don’t have school as an excuse not to. Instead they continue their stupid little water fight!
- On Washingtoon (I’ve only watched the first half because I know it was gonna be back to Acme Loo normal in the end), When Elmyra gets zapped to be a good caretaker for pets, Buster and Babs want her back to her wacky, pet-abusive, in no regards to the mistreatment of Furrball and other animals. Are they that selfish?!
- Buster apparently doesn’t know what an accident is, when Furrball broke his bike on accident. Instead of understanding, he just gets mad at Furrball, and throws him aside like a good-for-nothing vagrant.
- If Furrball ever told Buster and Babs (even off the set in the cartoon world) that Sweetie has been hurting him, they’d always take Sweetie’s side because apparently everyone thinks she’s an innocent little bird (which she’s not). They didn’t even get to know if Furrball is more than a predator (which I’m sure he is), thanks to that little bitch bird swatting him away and not letting him introduce himself on the pilot episode! That is the main reason why I hate The Looney Beginning!
- They just smile and mock his unluckiness throughout Furrball Follies. So what, they think being homeless, unlucky, neglected, tortured and without a family is a joke?! And I thought those two were his friends!
Plucky’s sign of disrespect:
- He always wants more attention on the show, and he steps on everyone that gets in his way. He gets more camera time than everyone else on the show, shouldn’t that be enough?! I thought I would like him still, until I watched the episode with Ducklahoma, he even does it to Furrball! That was his well-deserved vehicle to stardom, and that jerk of a duck steals it away from him, all because he didn’t have it and a cat who couldn’t speak did! I’m pretty sure Furrball could speak, but it was probably in his contract not to, thanks to the stupid Tom Ruegger crew!
- He even got his own show instead of Furrball, give me one good reason why a duck deserves it more than a blue kitten does, especially after the crap he’s put through!
Hampton’s sign of disrespect (and I was devastated at this):
- Apparently, Hampton, who’s supposed to be a nice pig, isn’t so nice after all. He apparently doesn’t know an accident either when Furrball accidentally made his home a mess, what does he do, he blows up and tries to hurt Furrball for it! Dude, so what if he messed up your stupid house, he didn’t mean to, and it can be cleaned up, it’s not like he destroyed it or anything! And another thing, you gotta stop obsessing about how clean your home must be, it’ll never stay clean! Plus, I’ve seen Hampton get angry over little things in other episodes, and man, is he a drama queen or what?!
Elmyra’s sign: ‘Nuf said
Sweetie and Arnold’s signs: What else? And those a-holes get away with it! What is wrong with those jerks at WB, huh?!
The sign of disrespect that a majority of the characters have in common: they just know him for an unlucky and homeless cat who doesn't get enough attention, but they just go on with their own lives instead of bothering to help him in his time of need, or even let him accompany them on THEIR adventures, I'm sure he'd like that better than spending all day in a cardboard box or at Elmyra's/ I bet most of them aren't even aware of his existance (like in Prom-Ise Her Anything, the girls didn't even say "Hi, Furrball" to him when they saw him as Elmyra's boa).
Now like I said, if you want more specific details on Furrball and Scrat, you'll have to wait until tomorrow or sometime this weekend when I'm free because right now, I'm tired to explain.
P.S. This is all my opinion, sorry if this offends anyone here. Don't flame me please.
Meme done originally by SithMasterVampire27
Blank meme base: sithvampiremaster27.deviantart…
Just saw a great ad for "Tackle Me Elmo."
Scrappy was OK in the New Scooby Mysteries.